Applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited for the following vacancy which have arisen within Marondera Rural District Council. Applicants should submit detailed Curriculum Vitae, application letter and certified copies of identity documents, academic and professional certificates.
1). SITE CLERK (Grade 1) – FIXED TERM CONTRACT.
Key Result Areas
- Receiving and issuing out materials.
- Safe keeping and security of stores materials.
- Tracking stock movement.
- Project supervision.
- Maintaining daily attendance register.
- Originate site pay sheets.
- Site safety and health inspections.
- Custodian of stores keys.
- Weekly reports.
- Conduct a daily stock-take to determine material requirements to be ordered for next day.
- Production of weekly progress report.
- Order supplies from Stores according to project requirements.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Stores Controller.
- National Certificate in Accounting / Purchasing and Supply.
- At least two years experience in related environment.
- Proficient use of Pastel and Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of LADS is an added advantage.
- At least 25 years.
The closing date for receiving applications is 03 January 2023. Applications should be sealed in an envelope clearly marked the post being applied for and addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Marondera Rural District Council, P O Box 108, Marondera.
NB: MARONDERA RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, THEREFORE FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THE POSTS.